Announcement! Just posted my first YouTube recipe with the help of my husband Alan & my computer guru Adam.
Watch it here!
Utensils: Cutting board & knife, serving bowl
Prep. Time: 7 minutes
Cooking Time: None!
Categories: vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
3-4 cups organic lettuces, washed & dried
1/4 – 1/2 cup broken walnuts
1/4-1/2 cup cranberries or pomegranate seeds
1/2 organic apple such as Granny Smith or Honey Crisp (crunchy), washed and cut in half
walnut oil or other oil of choice
juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Take washed lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces
2. Add walnuts, cranberries or pomegranate seeds
3. Dice apples and add to bowl
4. Toss with about 2 Tblsp. oil & lemon
5. Add sprouts, if using & enjoy!
Yield: 2-4 servings depending on what else is on you menu
P.S. I will be away for one week, so if you send a comment, which I hope you will, I may not respond until I return.